Wednesday 11 September 2013

The last film i went to see at the cinema.



Hey! I'm new to blogging so bare with me... I thought to start i would talk about the latest film i went to see at the cinema. Now i'm not the biggest fan of horror films, as they scare the life out of me and leave me restless for at least a week, but as it was a friends birthday i agreed to go and watch The Conjuring with her. BIG MISTAKE. Don't get me wrong the sound/special effects in this film were awesome! I also loved the fact that you never knew what was coming, but it literally scared the life out of me! I don't want to give too much away because it's safe to say this film is a must see, so go and see it while you still can! Word of advice though, take a scarf to cover your eyes, because believe me, there are somethings i just wish i had not seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment